Wednesday, May 15, 2013

1/72 StuG 40 Ausf.G - T-3 (75mm) Polish Army - Revell - Completed

Finally, I finished Stug in Polish Army markings, and in time for Northern Virginia IPMS Model Classic 2013. I was also able to complete small vignette for it.
Figures were painted with Vallejo & Citadel paints. Stug was weathered with AK Interactive wash and pigments.

















 

During Model Classic 2013 show, my Stug was appreciated with the award in 1/72 AFV category.

Comments and questions are always welcomed...


2 comments:

  1. That is one fine looking StuG. Always a fan of 1/72 armor! And WWII German armor like the StuG has its allure.

    Really wicked paintjob you have done that and a really great diorama!

    I too am a modeller and collector of 1/72 armor. Just that mine are pretty much cold-war to more modern era armor.

    I am a modern military enthusiast that is a collector and wargamer of modern warfare. I also do warhammer and collect other figures and what nots.

    So check out my blog at www.toyconstruct.blogspot.com if you like to see such stuff.

    Let me know what you think! And it would be great to network and have you google connect with me!

    Till then, CHEERS! and keep the Posts rolling! (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you like my humble efforts. Except building 1/72 armor, I also paint figures - from time to time, when Junior allows :) However I don't do wargaming... just not enough time for everything.
    I did check your blog - really nice figures. I Superman paint job. It's really awesome. I also added you to my circles ;)
    More build coming... soon...
    Cheers,
    Martin

    ReplyDelete